1. Participate only without symptoms (see annex)
2. Distance or mask (everyone carries own masks)
3. Wash and/or disinfect hands (everyone carries an own disinfectant)
4. Fix groups for social events for the whole period (no mask obligation within this group)
1. participate only without symptoms
Persons with symptoms of illness are NOT allowed to participate. They stay at home or go into isolation and discuss the further procedure with the doctor.
2. keep distance or wear mask
At the meeting point, during briefing and debriefing, after the end of the activity, on the return journey - in all these and similar situations, a distance of 1,5 metres must be maintained and the traditional shake hands and high-fives must be strictly avoided.
Wherever the distance cannot be maintained, strict masking is required.
3. wash or disinfect hands thoroughly
Washing hands or disinfecting hands plays a decisive role. Pilots are required to wash or disinfect their hands before and after transport, briefing and other activities. Everyone carries their own disinfectant with them.
4. pilot evening and other social events (bar, coffee, restaurant, take off)
Pilots decide on a fixed group. Usually this is "their own nation". Small nations form groups of about 20, max. 25 people.
Within these groups the mask obligation is suspended.
05 August 2020, Martin Scheel
Post a new comment:
Please log in to post a new comment.